What is bullying?
It is a pattern of harming and humiliating someone who is typically more vulnerable than the bully. It is deliberate and intended to cause someone harm or humiliation.
Where does bullying happen?
What can you do if you are being bullied or see someone being bullied? How can you make sure to not bully someone? We have the answers.
How can you be sure that you are never a bully?
Maybe you already tried that and the bullying hasn’t stopped. What then?
Is someone causing you to lose your temper?
What should you do if you’re being bullied?
What if I have to see my bully every day and can’t avoid them?
I am being bullied on SnapChat and Instagram. What can I do to stop it?
- Keep your accounts private and only allow people that you know and trust follow you.
- Do not follow people who are friends with your bully or the person that is bullying you.
- Think twice about what you are posting. Would it embarrass you if it was shared and other people saw it?
- Don’t share any of your passwords with other kids.
- Be open with your parents or someone else that you trust. If you are being cyber-bullied, tell someone. They can help you create a plan to make it stop.