The Prevention Team provides prevention education to local school districts, youth programs and the Seneca communities, covering topics related to substance use prevention, suicide prevention and mental health promotion.
The team also utilizes a number of evidence-based and tribal best practices with Native youth including:
- Too Good for Drugs (Grades K-12)
- Too Good for Violence (High School)
- Botvin’s LifeSkills (Grades 3-6)
- American Indian Life Skills (High School)
- Protecting Me Protecting You (Grades 1-5)
- Reconnecting Youth & CAST (High School)
If you would like more information on our prevention education services, want to set up a group or session or would like to see what programs are available in your district, contact a prevention specialist or fill out our digital request form.