(our gathering place)
We are SOOO Excited to be opening up!
Teens ages 12 – 17 are welcome to join us at the Clubhouse to hang out, play video games, use the computer bank for homework or partake in one of our programs.
The Seneca Clubhouse Cattaraugus will be open:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Here is what you need to know about our COVID-19 protocol:
- Masks must be worn at all times unless outside
- We ask that you practice social distancing
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- Hands must be sanitized upon arrival
- Visitation by non-clubhouse members are limited at this time (this includes parents and siblings)
- Hands must be sanitized prior to touching any clubhouse equipment
Space is limited so please RSVP by filling out the form on this page or contacting Jennifer Stebbins.
Do you have something to offer the youth of our community?
The Seneca Nation Health System’s Prevention Team and the Seneca Nation Cattaraugus Community Center are seeking volunteers who would like to educate and serve the youth of our communities at our new clubhouse, located at the Saylor Community Building.
Perhaps you are a tutor, have a life skill, trade, artistic outlet, craft or cultural information you would like to share with the youth in our community. Join us as we build resilience in our youth and provide them with skills and tools for a healthy future!
Clubhouse Membership Form
Please provide any information you are comfortable sharing. This form is voluntary, and you will not be turned away from the Clubhouse for choosing not to answer one or more of these questions. More information will be provided on page three of this form.